Already a Bloomberg.com user?
Sign in with the same account.
Don't have an account?
Help! I can't access my account.
Five Holiday Party Outfits You Can Also Wear to Work
Innovation: Next-Gen Condoms
Kanye West's Fashion Forays: Hits, Flops, Other
BlackBerry's Hits and Misses
The 2013 Holiday Gift Guide
The Best Apps for Client Entertaining
Max 250 characters
Mendoza College of BusinessPercentage of the 2011 MBA class that founded startups after graduation: NAPercentage of the 2010 MBA class that founded startups after graduation: NAMoney that is up for grabs each year via school-sponsored entrepreneurship competitions: $105,000:
• $102,000 in cash and kind; McCloskey Business Plan Competition
• $3,000; Venture Capital Investment Competition (funds for travel to competition, which takes place at the University of North Carolina)Campus resources for student entrepreneurs:
• Gigot Center for Entrepreneurial Studies
• IrishAngels (network of more than 300 members)
• Innovation Park at Notre Dame
• Fish Taco Ventures (subgroup of the IrishAngels that invests in early stage funds)
• Social Venture Entrepreneurship Mentoring
• Fellow Irish Social Hub
• ESTEEM Program (Engineering, Science & Technology Entrepreneurship & Excellence)
• Social Entrepreneurship Internships (domestic and international)
• Microventuring certificate program
Student entrepreneurship groups or clubs:
• Entrepreneurship Society
• Entrepreneurship Club
• Student International Business Council
• Four Horsemen
©2013 Bloomberg L.P. All Rights Reserved. Made in NYC