Already a Bloomberg.com user?
Sign in with the same account.
Don't have an account?
Help! I can't access my account.
On a Baltic Island, Holiday Homes That Hitler Built
How Fast Does Your Phone Lose Value?
After Birchbox, the Sample Box Bubble
The Giving Girls
How to Invest Like a Bluth
Fifty Most Popular Employers for Business Students
Max 250 characters
Mendoza College of BusinessPercentage of the 2011 MBA class that founded startups after graduation: NAPercentage of the 2010 MBA class that founded startups after graduation: NAMoney that is up for grabs each year via school-sponsored entrepreneurship competitions: $105,000:
• $102,000 in cash and kind; McCloskey Business Plan Competition
• $3,000; Venture Capital Investment Competition (funds for travel to competition, which takes place at the University of North Carolina)Campus resources for student entrepreneurs:
• Gigot Center for Entrepreneurial Studies
• IrishAngels (network of more than 300 members)
• Innovation Park at Notre Dame
• Fish Taco Ventures (subgroup of the IrishAngels that invests in early stage funds)
• Social Venture Entrepreneurship Mentoring
• Fellow Irish Social Hub
• ESTEEM Program (Engineering, Science & Technology Entrepreneurship & Excellence)
• Social Entrepreneurship Internships (domestic and international)
• Microventuring certificate program
Student entrepreneurship groups or clubs:
• Entrepreneurship Society
• Entrepreneurship Club
• Student International Business Council
• Four Horsemen
©2013 Bloomberg L.P. All Rights Reserved. Made in NYC